Clarissa Rayward On How A Strong Online Presence Powers Your Business
Clarissa Rayward is a wife, mum and divorce lawyer who runs a multidisciplinary family law practice, Brisbane Family Law Centre. She is an Accredited Specialist in Family Law, collaborative professional and mediator.
In her ‘other life’ Clarissa runs a business called ‘Happy Lawyer, Happy Life’ which provides resources for lawyers looking to build sustainable and ‘happy’ careers in law.
In this episode, Clarissa explains how having a strong online presence has become a superpower for her business, and why you should focus on building your profile. She also talks about loss during lockdown, and focusing on what’s important during difficult times.
Clarissa also shares her insights on how COVID has affected relationships, in particular with clients who are locked down in unsafe environments. We also learn the cost-saving strategies Clarissa used to build a nimble business that could survive the effects of lockdown and a recession.
Also, if you enjoy this podcast, I would greatly appreciate it if you could leave a review. And don’t forget to subscribe! Every time somebody subscribes to the podcast and leaves a review, we donate 100 days of clean drinking water to someone in need.
- The effect that COVID has had on relationships and Clarissa’s Family Law practice.
- How Clarissa has helped some of her clients through lockdown.
- How building a strong online presence has become a superpower for Clarissa’s business.
- Cost-cutting strategies that have helped Clarissa survive the recession.
- The lessons Clarissa has learned from COVID 2020.
- Dealing with loss during lockdown.
- How lockdown gave Clarissa clarity around what’s important in her life.
Before you go…If you liked this episode, don’t forget to Click here to subscribe and leave a review.
Every time somebody subscribes and leaves a review, Mike donates 10 days of clean drinking water.