Leanne Kemp On How Blockchain Tech Transforms Our World
Leanne Kemp is the Founder and CEO of Everledger and Queensland Chief Entrepreneur.
Everledger uses Blockchain technology to track high-value assets such as diamonds, art and wine with the aim of increasing transparency and trust with technology.
Leanne’s company has raised more than 35 million dollars since 2015, and now has more than 100 employees and customers in 19 countries.
In this episode, Leanne and I talk about the impact of blockchain technology and how we can use it to empower our thought leaders.
We talk about making technology accessible for everyone and the future of manufacturing. We also look ahead to 2030 and envision how blockchain might affect supply chains, investments, and the economy. You’re in for a real treat!
Also, if you enjoy this podcast, I would greatly appreciate it if you could leave a review. And don’t forget to subscribe! Every time somebody subscribes to the podcast and leaves a review, we donate 100 days of clean drinking water to someone in need.
- The impact of blockchain technology and how we can use it to empower our thought leaders.
- How blockchain technology can be made accessible to everyone, powering innovation.
- How Leanne raised $35 million in less than 5 years
- A behind-the-scenes look at how Leanne grew her company to more than 100 team, with customers in 19 countries.
- A window into how 2030 will look and how blockchain might affect supply chains, investments, and the economy.
Before you go…If you liked this episode, don’t forget to Click here to subscribe and leave a review.>. Every time somebody subscribes and leaves a review, Mike donates 10 days of clean drinking water.
See omnystudio.com/listener for privacy information.